Genevieve Marcar joined the CFPro Ventures team in 2017 bringing with her 10 years of client-facing and in-house professional business experience, working in Corporate Advisory and Business Management. With 8 years of M&A Advisory experience in an investment bank, corporate finance boutique and energy advisory firm coupled with 2 years of Operations & Business Management experience working at the heart of a large and complex Investment Banking business, Genevieve now supports CFPro and CFPro Ventures clients to define and deliver high impact internal and external strategic projects.
Genevieve’s experience has been built up across discipline and function and includes collaboration with key stakeholders across a business to manage the business, execute new initiatives and optimise performance. Her experience also includes:
- rigorous research, information management and analysis
- driving business development
- production of high quality business materials (e.g. Information Memoranda, Management presentations)
- identifying and engaging investors and value creation opportunities, and
- complex financial modelling
Genevieve’s keen attention to detail coupled to her effective communication and interpersonal skills means that she is driven to delivering the best results that deliver the best performance, all the time.